Qantas are one of the very few airlines that are still charging people to join their frequent flyer program. To make matters worse, ‘Australia’s favourite airline’ is giving most overseas residents free membership, while charging Aussies for the same privilege! So unless you like wasting your money, there really isn’t any reason you should pay $99.50 for a no-frills Bronze membership.
Thankfully, there are a multitude of links and promo codes which you can use to score yourself or others a free membership.
Free Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership
Qantas often run free membership promotions with their frequent flyer program partners, advertising that you can save by making a purchase. The below links can be used to join Qantas Frequent Flyer free of charge.
- Free family membership – Free membership for the whole family!
- Qantas Joey Club – Children aged 3-11 get a welcome pack.
- Qantas Travel Money – A travel debit card which is also your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card
- Woolworths Rewards – Qantas’ main supermarket partner
- Deliveroo – Despite the Qantas and Deliveroo partnership officially ending, you can still join free using the partnership link.